Friday, July 8, 2016

Need a Summer Project

It's been a while since I have posted anything. Its 6 months. I had some health problems and and had to do few local projects to get cash flow balanced. So I had to put long term projects into hold. So finally I'm back for resume the project.

So anyway it's summer so I guess people are going to look for beach items and camera and out door stuff. I have few domains related to these topics so I should try to get some quick traffic to those sites. Okey one site is about bikinis and other ladies beachwear. Domain can be used for both male and female ware but I have added only bikinies so far.

Since I need quick but quality traffic I will have to focus on Social media sites than Google search. Can't wait till Google index pages and rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment